Business hours and deadlines for providing responses
The Technical Support Service works around the clock. It provides assistance via telephone line between 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (21:00).
From 9 a.m. till 6 p.m., Monday to Friday, you can get the answer to any question, relating to the domain names, hosting and virtual servers as well as to other services that we provide.
During the evenings and on weekends the Technical Support Staff reply only to questions relating to the operation of the servers (web-server in general, e-mail, MySQL, Apache, FTP).
You may contact the Technical Support Service by phone, live-chat and by email.
If you've decided to make a phone call, but your question requires a detailed review, we kindly ask you to write a letter. If you have filed an application by email, there is no need to call us and ask the same thing - your message has already been recorded and we are working on resolving of the issue.
Once you have sent the letter to email@example.com, you will receive an automatic reply confirming the fact that your message has been received. The applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
The query processing period depends on the workload of the department and the maximum is:
Monday to Friday - up to 5 hours from receipt
Saturday and Sunday - up to 7 hours from receipt
The Technical Support Service has the following responsibilities:
- Maintain a proper operation of the web-servers and of the installed applications.
- Respond to the malfunction and incorrect operation of the hosting services: the server in general, e-mail, MySQL, Apache, FTP, SSH.
- Offer consultations to the clients on matters related to the hosting settings.
- Block, without prior notice, accounts (sites) in cases of sending spam, exceeding the permissible standard load, revealing DDoS attacks, breaching of the RM legislation.
- Warn customers about planned technical works on the servers.
The duties of the Technical Support Service do not include:
- Carry out operations that the customer can perform by him(her)self - through the Service Control Panel on our website, via the Cpanel and others.
- Identify malfunctions in the client's website, script, CMS application.
- Assist in the software installation or configuration of the client's computer.
- Give answers to the questions that are not related directly to the activities of the company.
- Respond to queries sent from the other e-mail address rather than the one specified upon registration.
The order of processing the applications:
- The customer’s technical support is carried out based on his/her request sent by e-mail, provided that the email address specified upon the registration has been used.
- Your application is deemed to be accepted from the time you receive an automatic response from the Technical Support System with the assigned application number.
- The applications submitted by phone are not official and are not advisory.
- The answers to frequently asked questions are described on our website on the link: http://tophost.md/newbilling/knowledgebase.php. When receiving a request, the answer to which is in the FAQ section, the support team may send the link to where the response is given.
- In case when the customer wishes to make claims against the staff of the company/detects some conflict situations or wants to give some advice/offer suggestions, he/she must send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The title must mention the ticket number (received on sending the application to the support). The answers are provided within three working days from the receipt.
How to submit an application correctly:
- Before you call or write to the Technical Support Service, check out the FAQ by following the link http://tophost.md/newbilling/knowledgebase.php.
- When contacting the Technical Support Service, do always specify the principal domain of your site.
- The applications submitted by the existing customers must be sent from the registered mailboxes only.
- If, after receiving the response, you want to ask a clarifying or supplementary question on the same topic, do not remove the identification number of the request from the message subject.
- Describe in detail the error that has occurred.
- Try to give more details, specify your domain or mailbox, the sequence of your actions that could have caused any malfunction, as well as attaching the texts and the screenshots of all the received error messages. This will allow us to quickly identify the cause of the problem and fix it.
Do not hurry to send a message. Make sure that you have specified all the information necessary, otherwise the addressing of the emerged issue may take a longer period of time.
If the sent message does not reach the recipient, please inform us when, from which mailbox and to which e-mail address you have sent the message. If the sent message returns to you, then please send us the text of the returned email.
TopHost offers money back guarantee with all our shared hosting plans for cancellations made within 14 days of the first order.
Our cancellation policy is very simple - if you cancel your account within 14 days after first signing up, we will give you a full refund. Refund will exclude any setup fee which is charged when you sign up, as well as any domain registration fees.
There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases. Refund requests for shared and reseller accounts: after the initial 14 days the money will be paid back on a prorated basis of any unused time.
This clause covers our attitude towards your personal information. We take your privacy seriously, and make sure to protect your data. Any personal information received will only be used to fill out your order. We will not sell or redistribute it to anyone.