Service Level Agreement
The Technical Support Service works around the clock. It provides assistance via telephone between 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (21:00).
From 9 a.m. till 6 p.m., Monday to Friday, you can get the answer to any question, relating to the domain names, hosting and virtual servers as well as to other services that we provide.
During the evenings and on weekends – the Technical Support Staff reply only to questions relating to the operation of the servers (web-server in general, e-mail, MySQL, Apache, FTP).
You may contact the Technical Support Service by phone, live-chat and by email.
If you decide to make a phone call, but your question requires a detailed review, we kindly ask you to write a letter. If you have filed an application by email, there is no need to call us by phone and ask the same thing - your application has already been recorded and we are working to resolve the issue.
Once you have sent the letter to email@example.com, you will receive an automatic reply confirming the fact that your application has been received. The applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
The query processing period depends on the workload of the department and the maximum is:
Monday to Friday - up to 5 hours from receipt
Saturday to Sunday - up to 7 hours from receipt
The Technical Support Service has the following responsibilities:
- Maintain a proper operation of the web-servers and of the installed applications.
- Respond to the malfunction and incorrect operation of the hosting services: the server in general, e-mail, MySQL, Apache, FTP, SSH.
- Offer consultations to the clients on matters related to the hosting settings.
- Block, without prior notice, accounts (sites) in cases of sending spam, exceeding the permissible standard load, revealing DoS attacks, breaching of the RM legislation.
- Warn customers about planned technical works on the servers.
- Carry out operations that the customer can perform by himself - through the Service Control Panel on our website, via the Cpanel and others.
- Identify malfunctions in the site, script, CMS client application.
- Assist in the software installation or configuration on the client computer.
- Give answers to the questions that are not related directly to the activities of the company.
- Respond to queries sent from another e-mail address than the one specified upon registration.
Procedure of processing applications/handling requests:
- The customer’s technical support is carried out based on his/her request sent by e-mail, provided that it has been used the electronic address specified upon the registration.
- Your application is deemed to be accepted from the time you receive an automatic response from the Technical Support System with the assigned application number.
- The applications submitted by phone are not official and are not advisory.
- The answers to frequently asked questions are described on our website on the link: http://tophost.md/newbilling/knowledgebase.php. When receiving a question, the answer to which is in the FAQ, the support team may send the link to the section where the response to the given question is given.
- In case the customer makes claims against the staff of the company/detects some conflict situations or wishes to give advice/suggestions, he must send a letter to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter must mention the ticket number (received after sending the letter to the company). The answers to such questions are provided within three working days from the receipt.
- Before you call or write to the Technical Support Service, check out the FAQ by following the link http://tophost.md/newbilling/knowledgebase.php.
- When contacting the Technical Support Service, do always specify the main domain of your site.
- The applications submitted by the existing customers must be sent only from the registered mailbox.
- If, after receiving the response, you ask a clarifying or supplementary question on the same topic, do not remove the identification number of the request from the message subject.
- Describe in detail the error that has occurred.
- When a problem occurs, try to describe it in maximum detail, specify your domain or mailbox, the sequence of your actions that could cause its occurrence, as well as attach texts and screenshots of all the received error messages. This will allow us to quickly identify the cause of the problem and fix it.
If the sent message does not reach the recipient, please inform us when, from which mailbox and to which e-mail address you have sent the message. If the sent message returns to you, then please send us the text of the returned email.
TopHost offers money back guarantee with all our shared hosting plans for cancellations made within 14 days of the first order.
Our cancellation policy is very simple - if you cancel your account within 14 days after first signing up we will give you a full refund. Refund will exclude any setup fee is charged when you signed up and every domain registration fees are paid like us to pay for this.
There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases. Refund requests for shared and reseller accounts after the initial 14 days will be refunded on a prorated basis of any unused time.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.